Dipl.-Ing. Nadine Fuhrmann-Nelles
Institute of General Mechanics
1. OG, Room 109
- Numerical modeling of artificial and biological soft tissue by principles of nonlinear Finite Element Methods.
- Development of a knee testing bench including a bioreactor environment.
- Mechanic I for Mechanical engineering: WS 2014/2015
- Mechanic II for Mechanical engineering: SS 2014
- Mechanic I for Mechanical engineering: WS 2013/2014
- Mechanic III for Engineering management: WS 2012/2013
- Mechanic II for Engineering management: SS 2011
- Mechanic I for Engineering management: WS 2010/2011
- Evaluation of the mechanical characteristics of the nearest substitute for acellular cartilage in comparison to human hyaline cartilage as well as the assessment of the the practicability. (Degree thesis, 2013)
Research Associate at RWTH Aachen, Institute of General Mechanics Topic: Development of a bioreactor (knee testing bench) and numerical modeling for assessment of the effects of defined load conditions on the Remodelling-Effect of substitute for cartilage for hyaline cartilage.
|10.2009 - 04.2010|
Degree thesis at Porsche, Stuttgart
|2003 - 2010||Study of Computational Engineering Science (CES) at RWTH-Aachen University.|