Dr.-Ing. Songyun Ma
Institute of General Mechanics
1. OG, Room 117
- Multiscale modelling of wear-fatigue behaviour of biomimetic hierarchical structures
- Computational investigation of fretting crack initiation and wear under nonproportional loadings
- Nonlocal modelling of chemomechanical degradation process of silicon anodes in lithium ion batteries
- Modelling of corrosion behaviour and mechanical integrity assessment of biodegradable magnesium implants for orthopaedic applications
- Fatigue and fracture behaviour of sintered metals under complex multiaxial loading conditions
- Continuum modelling of damage behaviour the nanoparticle composites with functionalized graded interphases
-  Songyun Ma, Huang Yuan. A continuum damage model based on the critical plane concept for modeling low cycle fatigue damage in sintered porous metals. Mechanics of Material 14 (2017) 13-25.
-  Songyun Ma, Huang Yuan. Multiaxial fatigue life assessment of sintered porous iron under proportional and nonproportional loading. International Journal of Fatigue 94 (2017) 214-226.
-  Songyun Ma, Ingo Scheider, Ezgi D. Yilmaz, Gerold A. Schneider and Swantje Bargmann. Multiscale experimental and computational investigation of nature’s design principle of hierarchies in dental enamel. Biomedical Technology: Modeling, Experiments and Simulation, Springer International Publishing.
-  Songyun Ma, Ingo Scheider and Swantje Bargmann. Anisotropic constitutive model incorporating multiple damage mechanisms for multiscale simulation of dental enamel. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials 62 (2016) 515-533.
-  Songyun Ma, Ingo Scheider and Swantje Bargmann. Continuum damage modeling and simulation of hierarchical dental enamel. Modelling and Simulation in Material Science and Engineering 24 (2016) 045014.
-  Songyun Ma, Huang Yuan. Computational investigation of multi-axial damage modeling for porous sintered metals with experimental verification. Engineering Fracture Mechanics 149 (2015) 89-110.
-  Songyun Ma, Ingo Scheider and Swantje Bargmann. Simulation of damage behavior of hierarchical dental enamel using continuum damage model. The 20th International Conference on Composite Materials, Copenhagen, July 2015.
-  Huang Yuan, Songyun Ma, Long Zhang. Continuum Damage Mechanics for Sintered Powder Metals. SCIENCE CHINA Physics, Mechanics and Astronomy 58 (2015) 1-12.
-  Songyun Ma, Huang Yuan. Application of continuum damage mechanics for modeling of damage evolution of sintered metal, The 7th International Conference on Low Cycle Fatigue, Aachen. Sept. 2013
-  Songyun Ma, Huang Yuan. Damage evolution and modeling of sintered metals under multi-axial loading conditions. Computational Materials Science, 80 (2013) 123-133.
-  Songyun Ma, Machining effects on damage evolution in sinter powder metals. The 13th International Conference on Fracture, Peking/China 2013.
-  Songyun Ma, Huang Yuan. Damage evolutions in sinter powder metals, The 19th European Conference on Fracture, Kazan/Russia, 2012.
- Simulation of damage behavior of hierarchical dental enamel using continuum damage model. The 20th International Conference on Composite Materials, 2015, Copenhagen.
- A multi-axial elastic-plastic damage model of porous sintered metals. 46. Tagung des DVM-Arbeitskreises Bruchvorgänge, 2014, Kassel.
- Experimental and computational investigation of damage evolution for sinter metal under multi-axial loading conditions. The 13th International Conference on Fracture, 2013, Peking/China.
- Damage evolutions in sinter powder metals, The 19th European Conference on Fracture, Fracture Mechanics for Durability. Reliability and Safety, Kazan/Russia, 2012.
- Meso-scale modeling of damage evolutions in sintered metals. European Structural Integrity Society (ESIS) Joint Meeting of TC 1 and TC 8, Berlin, 2012.